July 27, 2011

Donna Salazar Guest Designer

Hello Everyone and Happy Day to you all. Today I've got a really exciting post for you with my creations for my Guest Designer Spot for Donna Salazar. I've adored Donnas products for quite some time and when I was asked to be a Guest Designer, I am pretty sure I "Inked". These papers are truly a dream to work with and I hope that my creations inspire you.

I was originally going to create a few cards and an altered project, but after digging in, I just couldn't hold back. Those 3 projects turned into 9!!! Inspiration works like that though doesn't It?? And to say I was inspired by Donnas products would be an understatement.

So here we go. First off the cards I created using the beautiful Spring in Bloom, Antiquities and Artistic Paper lines. The first card uses a little burlap and I've cut out the roses from the Artistic Papers. They are colored with Distress Inks and then a little Fairy Dust Glitter was added for that extra "WOW" (with a name like Fairy Dust, How could a fairy lover resist???)

The second card used the Antiquities collection, that wonderful Artistic Papers and Fairy Dust Glitter again. I jazzed up the one butterfly with a bit of Stickles to make her a little more "unique".


Now onto what was originally, my last project. I used the Crafty Chronicle to create this bangle. Adding some distress ink and Helmar Crackle Medium to really distress it. So So purdy. I really like how this one turned out, however the photos don't do it justice.







Now I couldn't stop there. Next came a set of 5 tags. I used a bunch of tidbits from The Crafty Chronicle. Quotes, images, and goodness abound!!! This first tag is made from the flower images on the first page of Crafty Chronicle and  a good helping of Fairy Dust Glitter. I think it is my favorite...





Now onto the next four. All of these use Antiquities, Spring in Bloom and Crafty Chronicles goodness. Here they are...





Man I love this stuff. It just flows so easily and is truly top notch, when you look at quality. The colors are soft yet grungy, which I happen to LOVE LOVE LOVE, the images are perfect for the fussy cutter in me, and the Glitter is divine!!!

Last, but certainly not least, is my favorite project of all. A 6 x 6 canvas created using bits and pieces from Crafty Chronicle, Antiquities and Spring In Bloom. I also did some stamping with the Fairy Dust Glitter and LOVE the look.




So there you have it. Thank you so so so very much Donna for giving me the opportunity to work with you wonderful paper collections. They are truly stunning!!! If you haven't used Donna Salazar products before, take a leap and try. You will be moved with inspiration I'm  certain.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you all have a very crafty day

Toodles


12 comments:

  1. Wow....so many amazing projects! Your creativity juices were really flowing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are all amazing Erika! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that bangle! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful and so much to see, you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing and you have been very busy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous projects, Erika! Would love to wear that bangle,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous projects, especially love the antiqued looking cards on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow- a party for my eyes!!! Gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stunning projects - WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the guest designer gig--you make the most incredible art--all these projects are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super amazing projects; you have such a great style. Just popping over from IBFS to welcome you to our DT family. Looking forward to getting to know you.

    :c) Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...