July 24, 2011

A little Glitter for the Soul

I love glitter. There is no denying it. I wake up with glitter on my face and I'm sure my husband has glitter on him when off to work he goes. The stuff just creeps everywhere and it makes me happy.

Today I have my last projects I created for Sparkle N Sprinkle. Their glitter is beautiful and comes in so many colors and shades. So here we go with a little glitter to make your day








I wanted to thank Margaret and Donna from Sparkle N Sprinkle for letting me be a part of their fantastic team. Thank you sooooooo much

Toodles

7 comments:

  1. I love glitter too! Great projects!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects! You did a great job with the glitter, the give card is so pretty. TFS! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glitter on my projects, but do not like touching it! LOL You did an amazing job! Your projects are gorgeous! Happy Monday!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lovely glittery creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We loved your amazing projects, Erika, and were so delighted to enjoy you on our design team! Thanks for sharing your artistic talents and wonderful imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, Erika! Especially the lovely windchimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a glitter fan too! Great job on all items. Especially love the mobile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...