February 23, 2012

Vegas Wedding, Helmar and Authentique Papers

I've never been a Mini Album kinda girl. Always thought I didn't have what it took to create them. My brain started working overtime and the ideas started flooding in when I received a few beautiful ones from Basically Bare.

I wanted to create something that would keep some of my wedding memories alive, so I went into uber romance mode and this album was the end result. This book was perfect to hold some of the items that I kept from our Vegas wedding. So here we go....An album all created with a little love from Helmar and Authentique Papers.

First off, filled with the Authentique Papers Collection Uncommon, lace, rhinestones and distress ink. Followed by the pages of the book in order for you to see.
  Basicalbum1 (Large)
page 1- I used Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive Runner for the border strips and Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots for the dimension
  Basicalbum2 (Large)
Basicalbum3 (Large)
Basicalbum4 (Large)

For the next page, I used a piece of photo wedding negative for the pull. I adhere it together with Helmar 450 Quick Dry and it worked amazingly well!!!

Basicalbum5 (Large)
The heart below is a combination of the acrylic Basically Bare heart, a tag, then the chipboard heart for  sturdiness. I added a little Maya Road Velvet flower as well

Basicalbum6 (Large)
Basicalbum7 (Large)
Our Wedding Vows, plane tickets and our first wedding card from my Father.

Basicalbum8 (Large)
Basicalbum9 (Large)
Basicalbum11 (Large)
And lastly, a favorite love poem of mine to finish off the Wedding Album Mini.I embossed the poem on vellum and used Helmar V2 Vellum Spray. This stuff doesn't show through and really is the best adhesive for Vellum

Basicalbum12 (Large)
I'm so glad that I finally created a mini album for our wedding. I love the soft Authentique Papers and the sturdiness that Helmar Adhesives brings to the album. This one will be around for a long time. Thank you so much for stopping in today. I hope that I've inspired you and I would love to hear about your weddings. Leave me a comment and let me know what your fondest wedding moment is. until next time

Let's Go To Vegas lyrics
Hey baby, let's go to Vegas
Kiss the single life good-bye
Hey baby, let's go to Vegas
Bet on love and let it ride

Lyin' on the bank of the river
Stars are dancin', Lord it's hot
Holdin' you is what I live for
I just had a crazy thought

Hey baby, let's go to Vegas
Kiss the single life good-bye
Hey baby, let's go to Vegas
Bet on love and let it ride

We'll find a little wedding chapel
A pair of rings and a preacher too
Underneath the neon steeple
We'll take a gamble and say "I do"

Hey baby, let's go to Vegas
Kiss the single life good-bye
Hey baby, let's go to Vegas
Bet on love and let it ride

Viva Las Vegas, sparklin' lights
Dangerous livin', tumblin' dice
You're my ace in the hole now honey
And I'm your lady luck
Pack a few things and a little money
And put 'em in the truck

Hey baby, let's go to Vegas
Kiss the single life good-bye
Hey baby, let's go to Vegas
Bet on love and let it ride

11 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!!What a wonderful Keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is so beautiful-hope you will be making more of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stunning, Such a beautiful keepsake.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the journaling and the elaborate pages. You did a wonderful job and I think this book was a perfect way to cherish and share your wedding memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, beautiful, and to treasure forever! AWESOME!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is incredible Erika! love all the details, all the layers and ephemera. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooooo beautiful! I loveeeeeeee the papers you used and the photos are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great book! I love all the special touches, like the heart with the 'hold' word stick. It's a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is truly beautiful Erika!
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...