December 15, 2011

A Pink Paislee Altered Photo Album

Soiree, Soiree, Soiree!!! Doesn't that word just scream FUN!?!? Yup, if I could go to a Soiree every week, I think I would. The colors, the fun and the fun would be fabulous. I think it is why Pink Paislee picked this name for the most fun collection EVER.

Hey there everyone. Today I've got an altered project to share with you using the bright and festive collection from Pink Paislee. I've paired it up with a little Creative Charms and my favorite Helmar Adhesives.


Now do you want to see what it originally looked like? This is a transformation that Stacey from What NOT to Wear would be proud of I'm certain...


Holy Doodles Batman right? I used a bunch of my favorite Spellbinders dies for this one as well and wanted to show you a close up. Enjoy.


Someone in the family is going to get this as a Christmas gift and I sure hope they like it.

On a completely different note, I've recently gotten an iPad and I'm having so much fun. If you have one, what are your favorite apps? Games? mom apps? etc. Would love to hear from you.

Until next time
Toodles


3 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooooo fun!! I love love love this!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Erika! I like it much better after the transformation. Great combination of patterns and colors.

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...