December 9, 2011

Junk Drawer Kit at Dixie Pieces

It is that time again, where Dixie Pieces releases their new kit. This one is filled to the brim with goodies and talk about versatile. I love kits, like REALLY LOVE KITS!!! There is something very inspiring about opening up a package and it being a total surprise. I always loved Grab bags as a child (who am I kidding, I still love them), and a kit is kinda that paper crafting Grab Bag right?

Here is a photo of the kit this month.




And now for all the projects I created with this kit. I've still got a bunch left over to boot!!!

First off a few layouts...





Now how about a few cards and a tag? I told ya this kit is filled to the brim hehehe





Hop on over to Dixie Pieces and grab yourself a Junk Drawer kit for December. YOU DESERVE IT!!!

Until next time

Toodles

2 comments:

  1. wow, look at you! busy girl! gorgeous projects hun! Have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...