September 20, 2011

Saskatchewan Tiger Lily

When I saw this stamp at I Brake for Stamps, it made me think of my husband. Why you ask would a flower do that? Well the Tiger Lily is the Provincial flower for Saskatchewan, and my wonderful husband is from there. So I asked if this one could be included in my design team package, and I'm so glad I selected it.

Hi everyone, I'm here today to share with you a card I created using the Large Lily with Forever stamp. For this image, I stamped on some beautiful Mica/Metallic paper in Quartz  from Paper Temptress. I embossed the image, then painted it entirely with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Glaze. Once dried, I added a little Copic marker in burgundy and finished it off with Helmar Crackle Medium. I love how this one turned out.


It has a bit of a watercolor feel and I love it. This image stamps so amazingly clean and was super easy to work with. Here is a close up of the flower for you, so you can really see the detail.


Isn't that beautiful? If you love flowers, there are so many stamps to chose from at I Brake for Stamps. Everything from collage to bold and anything in between. Take a look and grab yourself a couple of flower stamps today. When you do, make sure to use my design team code SAVE10ERIKA to save yourself 10%

Until next time
Toodles




6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Erika! Fantastic work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the layers and details. Soooo sweet why you ended up selecting the stamp. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooooooo GORGEOUS! I love the colors and the circles! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's one of those pretty cards I can never seem to pull off !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a fab die and the whole card just rocks...tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...