September 30, 2011

Magic

I love the color palette of the peacock. There is truly something so magical about the combination. So much so, that it inspired my newest blog design. So I thought what better way to create than to use the proud bird as inspiration.

Hi everyone, I'm here today to share with you a card I created using the Stack-a-Bellies Paisleys from Basically Bare. I used the chipboard pieces and painted 2 black, 1 with Broken China Crackle paint and the smallest with Organic Garden Glimmer Glam. Then I stacked them up, added some white/black marker doodles and some Stickles and a pretty Peacock Paisley was born.


The Stack-a-Bellies embellishments are perfect for every project. They really add dimension and hold paint mediums so well. Grab some Paisley Stack-a-Bellies today and see where your imagination takes you. Until next time...



PS- I've got little Blog Candy giveaway going on right now and it includes some great Basically Bare goodies. Go check it out!!!

Toodles

Erika Taylor



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...