July 9, 2011

Mojo Monday, Guest Designer and News

Hi Everyone and welcome to the weekend. Stampede has started here in Calgary and I'm certain that the kidlets and I will be tackling a few pancake breakfasts. Watched a bit of the parade on Friday and the kids really enjoyed that.

Today is a busy day. First off I am the guest designer over at Darkroom Door. 2 days of projects and I'd love for you to check them out. I had such a great time creating with the Darkroom Door stamps, and if you love rubber stamps with beautiful images, take a look at their wonderful selection.

Next up my challenge entry for the newest Mojo Monday challenge. It has been a while since I participated, but the new sketch got my Mojo revving. I used the Soiree collection from Pink Paislee as well as my favorite Helmar adhesives: 450 Quick Dry, Zapdots and Liquid Scrap Dots.






Love the colors and the images in this collection. So fun and vibrant.

Last but not least I have been invited to be a part of the Scrapping Cottage Design Team. I love using dies in my projects and I'm looking forward to sharing those projects with you. To take a look at the new design team, check out the Scrapping Cottage Blog.

Thanks everyone for stopping by today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Toodles





4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the GDT and the DT!! That is AWESOME!!! And loveeeeeeeeeeee the card!!! GORGEOUS!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is great news..love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the news! Awesome card! AND congrats on the win on the Fancy Pants blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...