August 14, 2010

Tree Love from Nikki Sivils

There is something so whimsical and child like about the Tree Love collection from Nikki Sivils.

It reminds me of fall when I was a little girl living on the acreage. We had a few huge poplar trees in the front yard, and my mom would rake all those leaves into a great big pile to jump in.

Today I've got a few projects to share with you using that sweet Tree Love line, a brand new release from Nikki Sivils.

First a layout with a photo of our little girl when she was just over a year old. It was her first "leaf pile" experience, and from the photo, I'm guessing she enjoyed it thoroughly!!!

Isn't that little beaver the sweetest. His name is Bucky hehe. And those two front teeth that our daughter is sprouting are a perfect match for Bucky.

Next I've got a little fall card I created using the same Tree Love collection from Nikki Sivils. I added some brown leaves trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon and it certainly finished the card off nicely. Finally, I added a little Ruby Slippers stickles to the tree to make those yummy apples pop, and this is how it turned out .



Helmar was the glue that made this page stick. I used Liquid Scrap Dots, Premium Craft Glue and Quick Fix Adhesive runner

~insert photo here~

If you haven't taken a look at the new released from Nikki Sivils, take a look at the site. Browse the gallery to see a plethora of great projects.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and sharing a little bit of Autumn

Toodles


1 comment:

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...