July 9, 2010

Raise the Bar the Upsy Daisy Way

Happy Friday. Man this week has really flown by and the weekend is upon us. I've got a hair appointment this afternoon, and I think I'm going to put a little more blond in. It is summer after all. No weigh in this week with Weight Watchers, but I'm just about at 190. That is 37 pounds so far and feeling fantastic.

Today is Raise the Bar challenge day and it is all about the "baked good" Being National Sugar Cookie day, it is quite a great fit.

I've created a card using some wonderful papers from Upsy Daisy Designs. Their Circle of Friends Collection is so pretty and I love the color combo. Just perfect for a yummy cupcake I think. I wonder if I can find an amazing cupcake store in Chicago. Anyone have any to share?


I used the Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive as well as Zapdots for dimension and Helmar Craft Glue for the Maya Road flower and the lace trim.

If you have a little time this week, come on over and join us at Raise the Bar. We'd love to see your "baked goods" projects

Until next time
Toodles

Supplies
Cardstock- Paper Temptress
Patterned Paper- Upsy Daisy Designs
Journal Tag- Elle's Studio
Felt Flower- Maya Road
Bling- Kaiser Craft, Prima
Ink- Memento, Liquid Pearls
Other- Stamp, Lace trim



2 comments:

  1. How pretty! Love all those jewels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! How can you go wrong with cupcakes and bling?! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...