June 24, 2010

Scraptastic Helmar Talent

There is something about reality television that has me completely enamored. The talent shows, the train wrecks, the love stories, you name it, I'm hooked. Fluff TV is one of those guilty pleasures that just pulls me in.

Last night I watched America's Got Talent and I'll tell ya, this show has me feeling a bunch of emotions.

First I wonder how some of these people even think they have talent!!?? Yes I was mildly entertained by the Air Band of the century, but Vegas? Really? Then I laughed out load at the Mask Magician that fell off the stage. Finally tears emerged with the acts of Christina and Ali, the sisters that have a message, and Connor Doran the kite flyer.

Don't even get me started with the Bachelorette. A friend of mine Maggi, over at Just Add Glitter and Stir, did an awesome play by play recap during last seasons "jake" run, and I laughed my butt off at her writing. Wish she was watching this season, because Maggi  is over the moon funny with her commentary.

Now onto some craftiness. Today on the Helmar Blog, I'm sharing a few projects that I created using the July Kit from Scraptastic  The kit is filled with a few on my favorite products YUMMO!!!

Here is one of the cards, to see the other, just hop on over to the Helmar Blog





I just love the colors in this kit. When you match Pink Paislee with Fancy Pants,  you can't go wrong.

I used the Liquid Scrap Dots to really give different levels of dimension on the swirls that I cut out. Honestly, now that I use Liquid Scrap Dots, I don't know how I managed without it. To adhere everything, I also used the Gemstone Glue, Quick Fix Adhesive Runner and Zapdots. If you haven't tried the Helmar line of adhesives, it is now available at Donna Downey Studios. {this girl is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE crafters}

Hope you all have a fantastic day. What is your TV guilty pleasure?

Toodles


5 comments:

  1. I watch too much Reality TV - it is certainly my guilty pleasure as well! ;) I love all the cooking shows especially - Top Chef is a fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. Castle is my fav show, closely followed by Fringe. Since they're over for the summer, I'm watching Lie to Me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool card. Love all of the dimension!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...