June 25, 2010

Ouchless cardboard from Gauche Alchemy

We are recyclers in this household and I find that many times I am looking at how I can "repurpose" packaging. I've loved how corrugated cardboard works on layouts and paper crafts, but peeling that first layer off to expose the ridges is down right painful.

So when I got my first shipment of ouchless cardboard from Gauche Alchemy, I knew my fingers would never have to feel that pain again.

There is a great post over on the Gauche Alchemy Blog today, sharing a few different ways to use Ouchless Cardboard on your projects. Hop on over to take a look at what the other Gauche Girls created.


Here is my project


What do ya think?

Supplies
Cardstock- Stampin' Up
Patterned Paper- Fancy Pants 
Ink- Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Stamps- Autumn Leaves
Mist- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Glitter- PK Glitz
Ribbon- Reasonable Ribbon
Rhinestones- Kaisercraft
Adhesive- Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive Runner, Helmar V2 Vellum Adhesive
Other- staples, large brad,

2 comments:

  1. Ok, now that is just way cool how you recycled!! Love the flower! I did not even know that there was ouchless cardboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This flower is awesome! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...