March 10, 2010

My first Frantic Stamper Project

Hi Everyone, How are you all doing today? Our son is finally back at school after 2 weeks and he was so excited to go back. i think he'd had enough.
A few days ago, my first card went live over at Frantic Stamper
There are instructions on how to make the card as well.  the design team at Frantic Stamper will be posting instructions to ALL of their projects. Talk about a GREAT resource for learning new things.
I would absolutely LOVE to see you all pop on by the Frantic Stamper blog and become followers. Leave some love and let me know what you think of the project. Here is the card
Thank you all for being here every step of the way on my artistic and weight loss journey. Your words and encouragement mean SO MUCH!!!
Toodles

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, loving those colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Welcome to Blissfully Art Journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Erika!! I'm so glad your son is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad the son is off and running again! Beautiful card, I love the dark colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty! The color combo, and that little birdie - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card, really well put together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...