January 6, 2009

I was just sitting up in my craft room thinking about all the wonderful products that I have been introduced to over the last 6 months. Have purchased my first Die cut machine, embossing powders, and grunge board, just to name a few. There is this amazing little store located in Medicine Hat that I just have to mention. Integrity Designs owned by Elaine Seip, is in one of the best paper craft stores I've found. Elaine is full of knowledge about the products she carries and is an absolute joy when it comes to teaching and handing down knowledge.

Take a moment and stop by her online photobucket store at http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/integritydesigns/
There are several different albums that her products are located in (found on the left side of your screen). I just recently stopped by her store and could have gotten lost in all the beautiful things. The best thing about Integrity Designs is that Elaine is a no pressure, knowledgable craft person herself, which makes buying things so much more fun.

Once you take a look for yourself and deal with Elaine, you will always go back to her.

Happy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...