September 10, 2012

Unity Guest Designer- September

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!!!! Fall is definitely in the air and I love the slightly cooler evenings. School is well underway now and the kids are absolutely loving it. I also now have 2 days where I'm alone, but can now see my girlfriend Jen more which I LOVE.

This month, I'm so very honored to be the Guest Designer over at Unity Stamps. Unity Stamps were some of my very first rubber stamps I had, and my fondness for them has grown 10 fold. Come by the Unity blog to see today's post (a spooky layout with Dylusions Spray, Molding Paste and Doilies)

Last week, I created a pretty butterfly card for my first Unity Guest designer post which you can read HERE. I'm going to share with you the card today and for a few great close up shots, go on over to the Unity Blog.

This butterfly stamp from Unity is my favorite butterfly stamp, and Lord know, I have a LOT!!! I've colored the images using Faber Castell Aquarelles. Hope you love it!!!


The ribbon is from May Arts and matched PERFECTLY to the card. Blues and browns together are so pretty. You can find the ribbon HERE. Thanks so much for stopping in today. I hop all of you have a FANTASTIC MONDAY

Until next time
Toodles




1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! Love all the gorgeous layers and details and of course the adorable butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...