May 4, 2012

Together like Paper and Glue!!!

Hello everyone and Happy Friday. The sun is out and the weekend weather seems promising. The grass is actually turning green WAHOOOOO!!! I also am pretty excited that I will be going to CHA this summer to represent Helmar. Chicago is so much fun and I can't wait.

Today I've got a card to share with you. I created this card using papers and Dew Drops from The Robins Nest. I am loving the pop of orange on the neutral card. I think it could be either masculine or feminine because of it.



Here is a close up of the mini dew drops. I so love these little pieces of heaven. They are perfect for adding interest and dimension on any project. These little Dew Drops are called In Love in Italy. Aren't they scrumptious??? I adhered them to the card using Helmar Gemstone Glue. Perfect for Dew Drops!!!


 For the flower, I used a Fiskars daisy punch to punch out 3 flowers from the Glitter Black and White Swirl papers and sprayed them with a combination of Tiger Lily, Vanilla Breeze and Forest Green Glimmer Mists.


Today I've got a bunch of projects on the go, so back to the crafty table for me. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Until next time.

Toodles

1 comment:

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...