April 1, 2012

Trinity Paper Arts- Hockey Layout and Card

When you live in Alberta, it is a pretty well known fact that you have a 99% chance of liking or playing hockey. Well, when our little boy said he wanted to be just like his cousin Christian and play hockey, we thought we'd give it a whirl.

Today I've got a few projects to share with you that are all about HOCKEY. For these projects, I used the Making the Team collection from Trinity Paper Arts. I love the masculine colors in this collection and I ADORE that they have hockey stuff on them. That is hard to find I tell ya. First off a layout I created. I used an old hockey lace and some black hockey tape to add to this scrap page. Truly the perfect papers for our little hockey star.





 Here is the complete page for ya.



Next is a card I created for my nephew (the said cousin from above) He had his last game as a goalie a few days ago and I have to say, I've never seen a young man with as much passion, talent and heart as this kid. Christian, I love ya and I'm so proud of your accomplishments.


If you haven't taken a look at Trinity Paper Arts yet, Hop on over to their website. They also have a very active Facebook Page and Blog. Stop by say hello, and tell em Erika sent you. Until next time.

Toodles

3 comments:

  1. I like those papers, there are never enough sports things, great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that - I couldn't agree more! My boy is truly special, the page is beautiful - a winner all around! Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paper has many uses and I like your work.Inkjet Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...