January 1, 2012

My Word for 2012

You ever read someones words and are so moved that you need to forge your own tracks? This morning I was planning on doing a blog post about a project I've finished, but after reading Tracy Weinzapfels blog, knew that something else needed to happen instead.

Over the past 3 years, I've seen so many people select a word for the year. Something to hold onto in times of darkness. Something to uplift you, motivate you and make you smile. A single word that you live by for the year and strive to be better at. Something I so need and deserve to do for me this year and STAND BY IT!!! I know that I can.

I didn't have to think long before that word flooded my mind. A word that speaks to me at this moment, not in a soft whisper, but in symphonic song.

Change 

Why change? What brings such vision and clarity to my soul when I see this word? Simply said As Life changes so shall I. There have been so many things that have gotten me here today and now I want to embrace the possibilities. the beauty and the discovery itself of becoming a better ME.




And because the little video on Tracys blog gave me chills just like the first time I saw it, I thought I would share it with all of you




3 comments:

  1. Awesome OLW girl... I am still working on mine! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika,

    Thanks so much for sharing!!! :) Happy New Year!!!!!!

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comments on the PP blog. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...