November 15, 2011

Merry Indeed

Tis the season for Christmas cards, songs of Merriment at the mall and Santa. The weather has turned here in Alberta from Fall to Winter and I'm starting to think of all that wonderful Scandinavian faire we'll have in a short 6 weeks. YUMMO!!!

Hey there everyone,I'm here today with my first post as a design team member for Creative Charms. I've been using these wonderful embellishments for a while and I'm so blessed to be a part of this team.(thanks True for the push)

Today I'm sharing with you a card I created using some scrumptious goodies from the November Deal of the Month. This deal is filled with 138 pieces of Holiday Cheer, and for this self acclaimed magpie, it is simply perfect. First off, I created the card using Graphic 45 papers, Helmar adhesive(450 Quick Dry, Liquid Scrapdots, Zapdots),  and some great ribbon from the kit.

To get it to match perfectly to the papers, I inked the ribbon a smidge with Tea Dye distress ink and a spritz of Walnut Gold Glimmer Mist. Perfect indeed. Then I finished the merry little card off with a few of the red Vintage brads and a great sentiment from the Christmas Twinkle Stickers


What a perfect match those Vintage Brads are to Graphic 45 papers. Now I also wanted to show you a creation I did a while back, a little Christmas Tree decked out in Nikki Sivils papers, buttons and Vintage Poppies. Just a little extra something for you today...


Well, that is all for me today. Here at least... I also have posts up on the Tattered Angels Blog and the Helmar blog too. Busy busy busy. If you stop by both and leave me a comment, 1 lucky person will get a Christmas treat of goodies from me.

Now off to dream of toyland...

Toodles

4 comments:

  1. That card is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the charms!! And you know I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that tree.... one of my all time faves from you!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card-and I LOVE the button tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika,

    What a beautiful card and those vintage brads are just YUMMY!!! :)

    How did you make the tree?

    Thank you so much for sharing,

    Jennifer
    Partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is breathtaking, I love it, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...