August 25, 2011

Haida Art

When I first saw this stamp in the I Brake for Stamps store, I knew that I had to have it. I've always love Haida art. Ever since that first trip to Vancouver, seeing those amazing totem poles. So when I received this stamp in my design team package, I had an idea immediately.

Hi Everyone, I'm here today sharing with you a very different card suitable for either masculine or feminine occasions. First of I stamped the image using Versamark, and embossed with black embossing powder. Then out came my gel pens and Copic markers to give this mask some Haida flair!!!

Once completely dry, I added some Helmar Crackle Medium to the top, to really give it even more character. The final project you ask??? Here it is. I hope you really enjoy it.


It certainly makes me smile. How about you? Here is a close up of the image so you can really see it in all its GLORY!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my Haida inspired card. Take a chance at something different today. Stop by the I Brake for Stamps store and see all the wonderful images they have to offer. Make sure you enter my code and get 10% off your purchase SAVE10ERIKA

Until next time
Toodles



9 comments:

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...