May 9, 2011

Winner Day!!! And Mothers Day revisited

What a fantastic Mothers Day I had yesterday. There really is nothing better than those handmade creations from you little artists. The love they have shines through and I wanted to share with you all my little "haul".

Our sweetheart son is 6 years old and loves to create, so when I received breakfast in bed, he was beyond excited to give me his gifts. I definitely did the happy cry and this little boy knows how to make that happen a whole LOT!!!And our little ray of sunshine sweetpie daughter made beaded necklaces for mommy. She was so super proud that she did them all by her self. So here is my little Mothers Day smile fest for all of you.








Mothers Day is one of my absolute favorite days of the year. Being a mom is a blessing and there is nothing better than being told how much you are loved.

Also the winner of my little Sparkle giveaway care of random.org...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

19

Timestamp: 2011-05-09 15:59:25 UTC

Yup the fantastic Julie Tucker-Wolek wrote...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

My favorite thing about my wedding was that my kids were in it! Brookie was my maid of honor and Adam was Brian's best man! And we did the colors in blue and pink to celebrate our boy and girl! And then we all went on a family honeymoon to Las Vegas! I loveeeeeeee your card! GORGEOUS colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
May 5, 2011 10:28 PM

Congratulations Julie. Send me your "new" address and I'll get this little care package of sparkly goodnes from Sparkle N Sprinkle out to you asap.




4 comments:

  1. Congrats Julie! And Erika that i so precious! You will cherish it forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! That's me!! YAYAYAYAYAY!! Thanks love!! I love love love what your kids made! Tooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow you have received beautiful handmade items from your children, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME. I'm about to post one of these 'hauls' myself...not a better thing in the world I can think of! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...