April 7, 2011

It's All Rock N Roll to Me!!!!

There is something so liberating about embracing change. It allows you to grow in ways you never imagined. Although that change can add to stress and difficulties, it is how you come out of it that truly matters.

Tomorrow my husband will finally arrive here to live. It has been 2+ months and I am beyond thrilled that we will be a family under one roof again. It is the little things I've missed the most and I know the children feel the same. So I think it is a time to celebrate. Celebrate the goodness in our lives and enjoy those little things.

Today I've got a few sparkly creations to share with you, using Sparkle N Sprinkle products. I am falling in love all over again with stamping and I wonder why I ever let it slide away. These stamps from SNS are truly beautiful to create with. I love the crisp images and the designs are vast!!!

First off a little Rock and Roll card for you using Paper Trunk papers and the Rock On Collage stamp. I've used Oriental Fire embossing powder and Black Ice Glitter to create a hopping card. Love that Oriental Fire Embossing Powder!!!




Now how about a Mardi Gras inspired card? Filled with purples, greens and silvers. YUMMO! The stamp is one of the beautiful Art Deco stamps from Sparkle N Sprinkle. These images are absolutely stunning and I love the feel and movement they have. This stamp is called Mon Amis Umbrella and can be found in the Mon Ami stamp set. I've paired the image up with Peacock Embossing PowderPurple Fusion and Sassy Silver Glitter to create that perfect Fat Tuesday card.


So if you love embossing powders, glitter and great stamp images, take a look over at the Sparkle N Sprinkle store. There is so much to feast your eyes on and you'll want to grab a few jars for sure.

Well, I'm off to do a little laundry before I start creating again. The children are both getting better, thanks to amoxicillin YEAH!!! Until next time

Toodles

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyy for the new home and loving the cards! I love love love love the glitter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Love the Rock and Roll one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT cards! And what a blessing that your family will be reunited!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...