March 10, 2011

Name Tags and Gift Bags and Napkin Rings

Man oh Man is my crafty space an absolute mess. I suppose that is pretty normal when you are trying to set everything up for the first time. Wanting to make sure the space works best for your creative muse. But I've got a tiny little corner of one of my tables free and today is a crafty day YEAH!!!

Today I've got a few of my favorite PSA Essentials project to share with you. I absolutely love the custom stamps from PSA Essentials and I thought that I would get one with a quote on the outer ring. It is a Danish proverb that I just love. First a Napkin Ring for you

Ain't she purdy? I love the reds and oranges of this one. Next a table place tag that I created using the same outer ring and one of the Rosettas stamps from PSA Essentials. I used some of my favorite Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists for this one, as well as the gift bag. I've used Sapphire and Scarlet

And lastly the matching gift bag with a beautiful bow created with Big Random Dots Grosgrain in 1.5" from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I love how it gives the bag a playful feel.


Well. I'm off to create. I've got a few projects to do and I'm feeling the Muse!!! Hope you all have a fantastic day. Until next time

Toodles

4 comments:

  1. OH such beautiful work - stunning examples of each!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they're stunning! I'm in love with your napkin ring, absolutely fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are all AMAZING!! I am LOVING that napkin ring!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...