December 10, 2010

She Turned 2

Have you ever used Urban Lily papers before? I'm finding that all of the collections go together so very well and I wanted to share with you my newest project that I created for the Urban Swank design team.

I've used a bunch of different collections and I so adore how this layout turned out. Yup, I was inspired to create a layout and I quite like the end result. Lots of layers and dimension on this one. I used Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive for the layers and my "Heaven in a Tube" Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots for that extra UMPH!!!

Here it is, a layout of our daughter on her 2nd birthday. Hope you enjoy.


The bakers twine is available at Really Reasonable Ribbon and comes in a bunch of colors. Go check it out. Here is a close up for you.


This weekend is going to be filled with visiting. There is something so special about visiting during the Holiday Season. Thanks for stopping by today. Let me know what you think. Until next time.

Toodles

4 comments:

  1. Awww...your girl is adorable! :) Love the happy colors and the dimension/textures you've created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! What a cutie pie she is! Love the giant 2 and the frame around it, very unique! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please choose a profile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...