November 30, 2010

4 Days of Christmas with Paris Creativity- Day 3

Oh the weather outside is frightful... Hi everyone and welcome to the 3rd day of my Paris Creativity 4 Days of Christmas. I've been loving all the bling that the Paris Creativity line has and I hope that you are enjoying all I have created for my Guest Designer spot.

Today is all about personalizing those Christmas gifts with some bright and sassy tags.I created the tags using the Shopping Fever Theme Pack as well as some wonderful papers from the Flashes and Stars paper pad. For the flower on the first tag, I cut out 6 5 petal flowers in 3 sizes. I layered them all together and attached them all using a pearl brad. Now I didn't have quite enough sparkle, so out came my gold Stickles and away I went.


I was looking at my wonderful selection of ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and Just had to add a little country charm with some beautifully sweet Plaid Ruffle Yellow ribbon.  Really makes the yellow in the Shopping Fever line POP!!!  Then some Bling and Gemstone Accents to finish that first tag off. The second tag is all about the Distress Crackle Paint and some super sweet dimensional stickers from the Shopping Fever Theme Pack. These Theme Packs are wonderful and have so much included.

I used a few different Helmar products on the tags. First off, all of the patterned paper is adhered using Helmar Premium Craft Glue. The large paper flower has some Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive (which works so well with metal embellishments like brads), and lastly a little Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive Runner to attach the ruffle ribbon to the bottom of the flower tag. Once you try Helmar, You'll be HOOKED I tell ya.

That is all for day 3. Take a moment and stop by Deb's blog to take a look at Guest Designers from the past. There are some amazing pieces showcasing the Paris Creativity Line. Make sure you stop by tomorrow. I've got some great new for ya and it has something to do with HUGE HUGE HUGE candy.

Toodles



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags Erika!! I love everything you make! Thank you so much for the shout out too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...