October 1, 2010

Butterflies Card/Tag set

Welcome to the weekend everyone. Hop you have a relaxing and enjoyable few days ahead of you.

Today I've got a card/tag set to share with you that I created using a bunch of Urban Lily papers. They are available at Scrap-tastic. For these two pieces I used a bunch of different collections and did a lot of fussy cutting and gluing lol.

The ribbon is one of my all time favorites from Really Reasonable Ribbon called Echinacea Hand-Dyed silk. Love Love Love this ribbon and its cousins in a great selection of colors.

Here is the card first. I added a little bit of red stickles to give it that little POP!


Then I paired this card up with a matching tag. I love how this one turned out. If you haven't guessed it already, I love butterflies lol. Does it show? hehe. The card has a base of an ATC card from the Flirtatious kit I love using these precut ATC's for tags, cards and layouts.


The black and white with that bit of color sure looks purdy. I'll give you 3 guesses how I got all that dimension on the card and tag. Can we say Liquid Scrapdots??? Yup, you know you just gotta try some.

Don't forget that I've got a blog candy going on right now. You can find all the information HERE. I am pretty sure there is going to be some of this delish hand dyed silk ribbon in the prize and a little bit of Urban Lily too.

Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow our closest friends and us are driving to a great spot for a picnic and some fun. I'll take my camera along and see if my photo skills show up.

Toodles and Happy Crafting



5 comments:

  1. That is pretty ribbon. Hope you have a fun picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoroughly enjoyed browsing through you blog! Really beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those big graphic butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love these colors and how the butterflies take over the card! Awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...