September 16, 2010

Some great News

I just wanted to share with all of you some amazing news. A little bit ago, I tried out for a Guest Design Team spot with Darkroom Door. I've absolutely loved their stamps ever since I was given the opportunity to work with them when I was with Scrapbook News and Review.

And now I get to design for them as a Guest Designer WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! You can see the amazing lineup of Guest Designers they have selected on the Darkroom Door Blog

A special Shout out to Katrina and Laura. Together again hehe.

Here are a few projects that I've created using Darkroom Door stamps in the past.




Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll be back later with some more projects for ya.

Toodles




14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful effect these stamps have created :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's on your guest dt position! Your cards are beautiful. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you Erika! I'm sure that we'll get to see loads of beautiful creations from your hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats! I LOVE the Darkroom Door!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Congrats on your guest DT!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you will "rock" this!! A BIG Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous news. I love Darkroom Door stamps as well. You will be fantastic in this role... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, can't wait to see what fantastic things you will be making! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yee-haw for you and me right?!?! lol! congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not suprised looking at these gorgeous cards....huge congratulations Erika, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Erika! And I love these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Erika! Ooooh, what a great lineup of cards today. I haven't heard of them but their style suits you so well (or is the other way around? :)). Wonderful job with all these beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Erika! What exciting news! Your cards are all fabulous, I luv them all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...