August 29, 2010

Grade 1 here we come

Our little boy is so excited to be going into grade 1. Tonight when I was readin a bedtime story (which we do every night) he asked me what he would learn to do in grade one. My answer was

"You will learn how to read. Then you can read mommy a story and she'll read you a story and repeat repeat repeat"

His smile was so big I thought it might freeze there for a while. How sweet is that!!!???


Today I've got a couple of ATC's to share with you that I created for Gauche Alchemy. The first one is created using the emboss resist technique and a wonderful stamp from About Art Accents. I think they have some of my favorite stamps to date and I just love these silhouette stamps that About Art Accents carries. They are perfect for doing Josephs Coat techniques with. YUMMO!!!

I added a little Pink Parts and Blue Streak mixed media color kit pieces to this one.


Next a bit of a modge podge ATC. This one is full of paper pieces from the Wholey Sheet paper pack. A little




I love creating ATC's Think I'm going to do a ballerina inspired one this week to commemorate our 3 year old daughter starting Ballet. let's all say it together..... AWWWWWW!!!!

heheh

Toodles Everyone


2 comments:

  1. I like the first one best. Sounds like a lot of firsts around your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love these ATC's! The purple one if fantastic!!! I love the vibrant colors. The 2nd one is awesome too! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...