July 2, 2010

An Ode to Canada

Hello everyone and Happy Long Weekend to all of you. Today I'm sharing with you a couple of cards that I created for a few different challenges. First we have a great challenge for the weekend festivities over at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Patriotic is the theme and we'd love to see your wonderful patriotic projects. Here is the one I created for that challenge



Secondly, there is a Colors of your Flag challenge over at Raise the Bar. What a great challenge. Here is my Ode to the Canada Flag.




Stop on by both blogs and enter your patriotic and flag color projects.

Hope you all have a fantastic long weekend and to all of my American friends. Happy Independence Day

Toodles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...