June 8, 2010

Jute ribbon card

Looking outside, I think there is a storm blowing in so I thought I'd share a real quick post with you. This card is an easy peasy one to create and uses 1.5" Jute ribbon available at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Love pinks and greens together and I have a few projects over the next while using this color combination.



The tag is created using a Maya Road Chipboard tag that has been inked direct to paper with Worn Lipstick Distress ink. Then I stamped the sentiment on using memento ink and once that was dry applied Worn Lipstick Distress Stickles to the entire tag. A little more drying and then UTEE to the rescue. Love what a couple of coats of this stuff does to a piece of chipboard. Here you can see a closer look at the tag.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. On Thursday I've got a Jillibean Soup card that will be up on the Helmar blog, so make sure to stop by and say hello.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Erika, love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how creative you are, just overflowing! Love what you did with the ribbon and how you used UTEE on your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very unusual and pretty card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...