June 19, 2010

Hot Stuff!!!! Jalapenos and Kiki Art

I think I'm officially addicted to Vlasic Hot Jalapenos. They are making there way onto almost everything. I have to have them on my sandwiches, on pizza, in wraps, on meatloaf, in salad. They burn I tell ya, and usually when something burns like that, my husband is the big fan. But I think it is the crispy nature of them, that has me smitten. I think I'll try mixing them with Laughing Cow cheese and stuffing the burgers tonight. Now that is mouth watering good.

Speaking of things that are "Hot", Today I've got a card to share with you that is also posted over at the Helmar Blog. It is filled with Kiki Art goodness. If you haven't heard of this company, check out their Blog. For this card I used the Jardin Collection that is filled with whimsy and wonder. If you love bright and cheery products, this company is for you.



The sentiment was stamped onto pattern paper using the Rough Copy Alphabet from My Stamp Box  . To top it off, I used Sheer Loop White Trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Really Reasonable Ribbon has a sale on this weekend, If you love ribbon and trim, hop on over to their store and at check out use the code JUNESALE. You will get 15% off your ENTIRE order.


There are some fantastic design team members with wonderful projects to share on the Helmar Blog, so go take a peek. Check out the work of Karen Maldonado for starters.Her stuff is drool worthy!!!

Until Next time, enjoy the weekend and Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there
Toodles

Supplies
Cardstock- Paper Trey
Patterned Paper- Kiki Art
Stamps- My Stamp Box
Stickles- Distress Picket Fence
Ink- Versmark
Embossing Powder- Zing Black
Rhinestones- Prima
Ribbon- Double Loop Really Reasonable Ribbon
Punches- Modern Garland-Marth Stewart, corner rounder, Butterfly Punch-Marvy
Tools- heat gun, Big Shot, Spellbinder Oval dies
Adhesive- Helmar Liquid Scrapdots, Quick Fix Permanent Adhesive Runner, Zapdots


3 comments:

  1. This card is incredible! Great job with Kiki!!!
    By the way... keep the peppers out of my burger please! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I just opened my first jar of vlasic jalapenos this week! Good and crunchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright cheery colours and the rhinestones. I also like how the letters were stamped on PP and cut out; it's a nice change from plain cardstock.

    I've never heard of these pickles. I don't think we can get them in our remote community.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...