June 5, 2010

Challenge card for Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello Everyone, how are you all today? Just wanted to give you a quick reminder that the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog has a challenge up. Share your Masculine inspired pieces with ribbon on them and you could win a gift certificate to shop at the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.

if you haven't stopped by the blog to see the challenge inspiration from the team, here is mine for you. The Image is from Hearts in Touch Stamps and it is from a sheet that I adore.



Just love the colors and the keys on this one. Both keys were created, using Grungeboard and embossing powders. The hardware on the card is from Vintaj Brass.

Thanks for stopping by, now go on over and enter your masculine project at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, and more wow, Erika!! All the fabulous details, that gorgeous image - I could look at this card all day. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the colors. I'm sure any dad would love to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful "Dad" tribute! Love the coloring and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks nice. It came out very masculine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I think this is my favourite of all the ones I've seen you make so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! loving the masculine feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...