May 18, 2010

Magic

Hello Everyone, how are you all doing today? Weather is really feeling like spring and a few days ago, I saw the first American Yellow Finches of the season. Love how they chirp and play in the trees.

Today I'm sharing with you a Layout. I used this months sketch at Magistical Memories, and if you've never heard of this company before, you've just gotta check them out. They specialize in chipboard and acrylic pieces and have the biggest variety I've seen.

For this layout, I used the Tulip chipboard piece. Such a magical little flower I tell ya.
Here is the sketch

Now when I took a look at this layout, I wasn't sure how I was going to pull it off considering I've never created a scene card or layout, but How would I know if I could without trying right?

Here is the result..... brace yourselves lol


and a close up of the Tulip


This one really had me thinking, and I'm pretty please with the outcome. I created the border using the Pink and Wine Chex ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I punched holes around the entire sheet of paper, then laced the ribbon through twice to create the look.

Hope you enjoyed my 4th layout ever. It truly is a learning curve, going from cards the scrapbook layouts.

See you soon


1 comment:

  1. I didn't see the sketch pic, but the results are great. Good job! I haven't made very many sb pages outside of my monthly class and I find them very difficult compared to cards. I don't have much to sb, so I like all my pages to be works of art which is so hard when you don't really know what you're doing. So kudos on your very advanced looking work of art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...