Hi Everyone. Wow this week...where did it go? Welcome to the weekend and a project that I know has been done before, just not by me! I've seen a lot of beautiful altered birdhouses on my blogging travels, and thought I should give it a go. So armed with an arsenal of amazing adhesive and the wonderful Pink Paislee 365 Degrees collection, I set out to see what would come to fruition.
I used a few different Helmar products. The beads are applied using Gemstone Glue. Some Liquid Scrap Dots rescues the little twigs from blowing away in the breeze, and all of the paper is adhered to the house using Permanent Adhesive Runner. Oh and let's not forget the Zapdots. I love giving a project dimension. I didn't have to hold that little birdie for long before the 450 Quick Dry did its little miracle
So here it is, my very first altered birdhouse. I think it would make any tweeter happy.
Pink Paislee and altered birdhouses...Just seems like a match made in heaven.
Thanks for stopping by today. If you've ever made an altered birdhouse, I'd love to see it. Leave me link.
7 hours ago