March 28, 2010

Fluttering Tiles

Happy Sunday everyone. Just a real quick post here to show you a project I did using a standard Subway tile. I had a few left after my dad tiled our backsplash in the kitchen and thought it would be great to ink one up. The tile is inked using Alcohol Inks and the butterfly is embossed with clear embossing powder, then colored with Alcohol Inks as well. Embossing the image, keeps the colors from spreading.



Hope you've had a fantastic weekend. We'll see you all tomorrow. It's going to be a busy crafting week.
Toodles

3 comments:

  1. wow this is amazing work i absolutely love it you are so talented i would have made a big mess lol well done its beautiful
    hugs
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. This is something I have been meaning to try for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...