February 4, 2010

A little ray of sunshine

Happy Thursday it is. I've got a few things to share with you today. First there is a new post over at Really Reasonable Ribbon. I've got a big ole bow to share with you over there.

Secondly a little card to share with you that i created when I was with Scrapbook News and Review. A real cheery card that certainly makes me smile.



 I will be doing a CASE on this card for an upcoming Reasonable Ribbon Post

And the last snippet of news is this



Do you see it? HOLY CANNOLI BATMAN!!!! I'm beyond excited about this. I've got a growing love affair with chipboard and now I'm gonna be a part of a great Design Team for Magistical Memories. WAHOOOO. Come by their forum and check it out, say hello and browse the gallery. There are some awesome contests going on and I'd love to see your entries.

I hope you are all having a great start to your February. Thank you again for your continued support and visits. I'm super blessed to have you here.





15 comments:

  1. Your bow card at RRR is gorgeous! I am curious - you used the past tense when referring to SNR - what is going on there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are on a roll! That card is so colorful and fun and a new DT! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Excited to work with you! ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Erika.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats erick! Looking forward to being on the team with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all... woooohooooo congrats! Can't wait to see your designs! And... that card is positively adorable! I clicked to make it bigger, and the colors just blew me away - so cheery and wonderful with that ribbon, your coloring, all the cute details! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Erika, congrats on making the team and I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card, Erika and congrats on your new team - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute colorful card! And congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charming, she brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love what you did with the ribbon! Congrats on the MM gig.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...