January 12, 2010

A little spring Cheer and Some Great NEWS

Happy Tuesday everyone. Today I have a little spring cheer to share with you all. Another Glimmer Mist project where I used a masking technique. I love the bright colors that the border brings to the card and love love love how that little dragonfly turned out. Spray a piece of grungeboard with Glimmer Mist then when its dry, doodle using white Glaze pen. Ain't she purdy?


And I've got some really really really exciting news to share. After discussions with Bonnie at Really Reasonable Ribbon, I have signed on to be a Design Team Member. I'll tell ya, if you love ribbon, this is the place to shop. The prices are fantastic, the selection INSANE!!! The good kind of insane though. So take a moment and check out Really Reasonable Ribbon .

Off to check on our little monkey, who has a fever today. Poor little thing I think is cutting her 2 year molars.

Toodles

7 comments:

  1. Cute -- nice & springy! Congrats on your DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card!!!! Really Reasonable Ribbon? Sounds like an amazing site. Must check it out now! lol Hope your little one feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Congrats on the DT!! Love the dragonfly too! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your design team announcement, that is awesome! Your card is gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing! I hope your little ones teeth come in soon and she feels better!
    :)
    Kim P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the DT, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute, I love the dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...