January 15, 2010

Giving back

I absolutely love how people help others in time of need and with everything that is going on down in Haiti right now, I just wanted you all to know a little something about what Patricia at Paper Temptress is doing for all of you who are helping the Haitians out.

PaperTemptress is offering a  Silver Lustre Package for every donation of $10 or more that is donated to any charity for Haiti by anyone for the next two weeks.  All you have to do is email me at patricia@papertemptress.com  with some form of proof, an email confirming the donation..a cc bill (of course cover the numbers) or any type of proof of a donation with an address and I will send you a Silver Lustre package (my absolute favorite) free of charge.  There is no greater joy than giving!   I hope to hear from all of you so please donate to any charity of your choice to help during this tragedy.




One of many reasons why I am so blessed to be on the Paper Temptress Design Team. Patricia gives back.

Love ya Patricia

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to help!! We're trying to come up with something at our church to help. I just can't believe the devastation...just awful:(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...