November 9, 2009

First off today, talk about a wonderful blog. I often head over to Passion for Crafts by Debbie and she has a wonderful treat to share. The artwork Debbie does, is truly scrumptious and I love going over there to take a peak. So stop on by and give her some love.

Now onto some more artwork to share. Today I'm sharing a piece I created for Outlines Rubbers Stamps. I hadn't heard of these before I did some artwork for a manufacturer spotlight over at SNR. These stamps can be used for SO many things and I love that you can easily manipulate them. Here is the first one for you. I used the Inspiration Background stamp for this card and cut all the squares out, then fanned them to create a flower.



Hope you enjoyed the card and remember that I've got some blog candy to give away too. You can find the post here

1 comment:

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...