October 22, 2009

Bombshell Class Sneak Peek

Oh how it is busy in my craftroom as of late. Tonnes of projects for Scrapbook News and Review. I'm also doing a bunch of classes over there as well and would absolutely love your support and here your comments. Come by www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com and register in the forums. This weekend, I am doing a class with some great Inklings and Imprints stamps on Friday.and I am doing a class using Bombshell Stamps on Saturday

Today I'm going to share a little sneak peek at the Bombshell Stamps project, which was so much fun to create. I can't wait to be the December Bombshell WAHOOO!!!

So without further adieu, here she is.




7 comments:

  1. hot, hot, hot! will have to stop by the class. anything learned from you is a huge PLUS!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, how much fun is that? Very slinky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!! I am at home sick so I can take a look at the classes tomorrow!! Hope you are well....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee! She looks very hot. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, my kind of ladies, I have not seen these before, thanks for the link, I'm going there now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...