September 27, 2009

Hearts in Touch Sketch Challenge

Oh how I love Hearts in Touch stamps. Yes partially because I'm on the design team, but have you ever stamped with these things??? They give the most beautiful impressions and the photo stamps are absolutely like "butta" to stamp with. Today's card is a card I created for the Sketch challenge that HIT is having right now. and a great sketch it is. The image is from the Valentine plate which is chalk full of wonderful love images. I hope you like it. Leave some love and let me know what you think




7 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I've never tried photo stamps before but this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the colours on this piece hun...and the photo stamp looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors! Great with this image! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this mix of vintage with bright colors - so unexpected and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous, Erika! Love this photo stamp and the clours you chose are so fun! Such a great card, thanks for sharing! :)

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...