August 13, 2009

Summer Fun Event with HIT and Paper Temptress

Hello Everyone. I hope you are enjoying your week so far. We are half way to the weekend so what better time to let you know about a great event that I'm blessed to be involved in. This one is a partnership with Hearts in Touch Stamps and Paper Temptress and let me tell you, these two amazing companies, really go hand in had. They both have a wonderful assortment of what they specialize in and the quality is BANG ON! So here is my first project for you using a stamp from the "In the Garden" set and Poison Ivory, Teal Felt, and a wonderful linen Midnight Blue paper from Paper Temptress.



15 comments:

  1. oooooo frances picked a gem when she picked you! i love HIT stamps. and frances is a doll too.

    this card is, of course, GOR-GE-US!!!!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Errie....love the sketch...the hint of pink sets the card of just nicely, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, what a fabulous image and love the colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning piece....so much detail! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops, forgot to say....I LOVE the new look of your Blog...amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Erika, I love your blog everything is stunning here!
    Your card is gorgeous! I love the color combo and all the details.
    TFS!

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love all the details especially the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card with great detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!! I love Paper Temptress paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Great sketch and colors (I love pink). The pearls that you added are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really lovely! I love how you shaded the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I do thinκ this іs an excеllent blοg.
    Ι stumbledupon it ;) I ωіll сome back оnce agаіn sinсe I saved as а favorite it.
    Money anԁ frееdom iѕ the gгeatest way to сhange, may you be rіch and continue to guiԁe otheгs.


    Stop by my ѕite ... how to flip cars for profit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...