May 10, 2009

A very Happy Mothers Day to all my readers.

Today is a very special day for all of us. Everyone has a direct link to motherhood. You either are a mom or have one, know a mom or are friends with one. Take a moment today to Dream, to say a little prayer or to just be. The card I have for you is all about the biggest mom that is a part of all of our lives. Mother Nature. I hope you enjoy it and it brings a smile to your face. It is this weeks Mojo Monday challenge entry.
I don't use my cuttlebug folders half as much as I should, and I'm making a little pledge to do so. This one is done on Core'dinations paper and sanded for the image to pop out. One other thing I need to use more of is this paper. And for the first time ever, I did a little paper piercing. Kinda cool if I may say so myself, although I gotta work on the straight lines lol.

Supplies:
Accessories: Fabulous Chipboard shapes (Chatterbox), Chocolate and Ivory Pearls (Kaiser Craft), Teal Satin ribbon, black and white ribbon
Coloring agents: Cerulean Azure (Nick Bantock)
Die cuts- Labels One (Spellbinders)
Paper: Card stock- True Black(PTI), Teal Hocus Pocus (Core'dinations), Darling Dear (Sassafras), Urban Oasis (SU)
stamps: Dream (Unity March KOTM)Coloring agents: Cerulean Azure (Nick Bantock)
Tools: Scor-pal, Purple Cows 2-in-1 trimmer, Big Shot, paper piercer, sanding block

23 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the chipboard and cs you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day! I love how you sanded the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat card - very creative! I like the sanding you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is gorgeous. Don't cha just love those cordinations papers???? Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome..Very creative..love the details and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I haven't tried this cardstock yet, but have had my eye on it at my lss for a while. This looks awesome!
    Happy Mother's Day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erika, this is just gorgeous! Love the way you sanded the bird and grass to show the blue side of the cs. I love everything about this card - great job! :)

    Hope you had a great Mother's Day! All the best!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just fantastic great colors and love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Butterflies and birdies...the perfect spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgesou card..and one of my all time fav embossing folders..
    this is absolutely lovely TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This turned out so pretty! I love the sanding on the paper and the teal is so striking with the black! I hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, nice job.

    Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving all of your cards! very pretty and original. Don't you just love challenges. I know i'm hooked :)
    TFS!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty - I really like how you used that cuttlebug folder.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow ... so beautiful. So much detail to this card no wonder you won the Mojo, a huge congrats to you, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you used the embossing folder, I need to get mine out! Also, your piercing looks good. I find I can't do it without my piercing pad and template from Stampin' Up. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are stunning!!! I LOVE it! Congrats on winning the Mojo! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gooorgeous! Love the colours!!! Definitely making me want to get more cuttlebug folders! I thought I had gotten rid of the addiction! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, love all the textures of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...