April 20, 2009

A plug for Pages in Time

Hi everyone and happy monday to you. I will be posting a card here in a little bit, but I've got some really cool stuff to share with you. Are you a ember of an online paper crafting community? There are a lot of them out there, and I'm a member of quite a few. But I've come across one that you just have to take a few moments to check out and join. The artwork is amazing, the people UBER friendly and there is a chat feature to boot. Now how HOT is that??? That's HOT (in my best Paris impersonation).

Take a gander and join up over at Pages in Time. This place is a growing community and you are going to want to dive on in and become a permanent resident. Karen has some amazing things lined up for everyone. Also if you like kit clubs, take a look at Pages in Time store for some beautiful goodies. Every once in a while you find something that you believe in, and this is one of those things. Take a stroll and enjoy the view.

Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. I am surfing my way over there this very moment - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...