February 26, 2009

A Blog Award


I received a ladybug blog award from Itsabrt over at InkyFingersRule It is such a great feeling when someone says they like what you do. So thank you for this award. Now to send it to 10 artists that I love. Here are the links

Kim over at Paper Hugs
Wendybell at Wickedly Wonderful Creations
Anna at Sweet and Sassy Notes
Wanda at My Creative Corner
Kisa at Kisa's Paper Cuts
Patter at Triple the Scraps
Olena at Olena's Place
Lea at Cupcakes and Sunshine
Becca at Amazing Paper Grace
and Lori at Stamp~N~Ink~Lady

Check these ladies out. Their work is beautious!

Thanks again for the award.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much! This is very cool! Love that ladybug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika,
    Thank you, THANK YOU for including me in your list!! What a treat for me! Wonderful selection of blogs to be included in. Enjoy your day! -Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!! Very cool! Love it ladybug! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...