January 13, 2009

Well, I have taken some more pictures with old faithful, while I wait for my mom to send the USB cable to me. Thank goodness she found it, because it is difficult to download pictures without it. At least until my new printer arrives. I am so excited about my birthday present from the children and my husband. They got me a new HP Photosmart C7280 Printer and Photoshop Elements 7. I'm vibrating with anticipation for their arrival. Oh the things I can do with a wonderful printer. Well off to do a little creating, while the children are sleeping. I will post pictures later this evening.

Happy Creating

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your great Birthday present!!! wow, you're a lucky gal.
    You'll have a blast with both presents,
    You're creative now, just think what you'll be doing with your new toys!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...