January 18, 2009

A little Love

Put together a little card for a Valentine's Day shindig I'm in. I made 2 of these in different colors, but since one is going directly to someone, you only get to see one ;)

The flourishes are Autumn Leaves Flourishes v2. Prima flowers from the essentials in Make Me Happy. I used Nick Bantock Ink, which is my absolute favorite of the little stash I have.

The colors for the ink are Cerulean Azure and Damson Plum. On the white gloss cardstock, I did something I've never done before and sponged the colors towards the center of the card. Then I took a blending pen, and pulled the color in. I also used the swirls embossing folder for the leaves I cut out, then brushed them gently with an Opalite Ink pad in Nordic Ice. Ain't she purdy!

4 comments:

  1. Well Erika, I think you're off to a great start. I began my blog less than a year ago, and it has been a life-changing experience. You will slowly build up a following, you will meet people from all over the world, and you will learn so much. Please visit me too....there's a great blog giveaway going on right now....I think you should take part in it. :)
    Eileen
    eyeleeeen@optonline.net
    http://artsaveslives-paperqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika!
    Your papercrafted cards are FABULOUS!!! You have really taken a lot of time and thought behind each one! They are so ELEGANT! I LOVE 'em!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...